Select a Real Estate Agent in the Area You Are Moving To Who Is Experienced in Relocation
Top notch land valuation QLD relocation real estate agents understand the complexities of the relocation process. Here are 6 important questions to ask a real estate agent in the area you are moving to before you hire them:
1. Do you specialize in the town I am moving to?
2. How many homes have you sold in my new town within the last 12 months?
3. Can you e-mail instant notification of new listings that match what I’m looking for?
4. What types of homes do you typically deal with? Are these similar to what I am buying in style and price?
5. Do you specialize in exclusive Buyer Agency? (a relationship where the Realtor’s primary fiduciary duty is to you exclusively, not the Seller)
6. Do you offer written satisfaction/cancellation and performance guarantees?
Here are three websites you can visit to get a good start on knowing more about the town you’re moving that will help you get acclimated quicker upon your arrival.
– Move.com has a great resource box “Find a Neighborhood” that allows you to compare cities, find a great neighborhood, and a community close-up link.
–MonsterMoving.com connects you with the service providers and information you need for your new town including school reports, utilities, real estate, and insurance.
-Relocation123.com is really cool. It offers city information and history, school information, crime reports as well as local Realtors, Online Mortgage Loans, online Insurance quotes and more.